10 Reasons Why You Should Use QuickBooks
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for business owners in the cannabis industry.There are several versions to choose from but in our experience the best option is either Premier Version or the Enterprise version.
The online version is not recommended for the cannabis industry.
- You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business
- You can easily generate the reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether you’re making money and whether your business is healthy.
- You save money because QuickBooks is so affordable. You can use it to run a $5 million or a $25 million business.
- Your business can grow with QuickBooks. QuickBooks will create a balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Business Administration.
- You can customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of businesses.
- You can rest assured knowing that QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product.
- You can easily accept credit cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don’t have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- You can pay your bills and handle your banking online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you’re ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, or printing paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Pay anyone in the U.S. from your credit card companies to your pizza service. Online banking also lets you download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into QuickBooks for easier reconciliation.
Fill out the form below to e-mail us.